We have a home visiting physiotherapy team who have interests in the functional rehabilitation of neurological and orthopaedic patients as well as care of the elderly. We have over two decades of rehabilitation experience and offer a home based service which allows us to tailor patients rehabilitation needs specific to their home environment. We are a professional team who love what we do and will go to great lengths to achieve the best results for all of our clients.
We offer our services in the suburbs of Cape Town, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth and Pietermaritzburg.
Our vision is to deliver a quality home based rehabilitation service by offering thorough assessments, appropriate rehabilitation based on the latest clinical research so that our patients can function optimally within their home and the broader context of society.
Why clients prefer being treated at home:
- It is more convenient than sitting in waiting rooms of physio practices.
- Some clients are not so mobile especially the elderly and patients with neurological deficits.
- Clients are generally more comfortable in their own home environments.
- Many conditions are better treated at home as often the problems can be seen firsthand.
- Exercise programs can be designed around what you have at home.
We provide post hospital rehabilitation following orthopaedic surgery, ongoing rehabilitation for any neurological condition, and can provide an ongoing maintenance service for chronic disability.
Booking an appointment with us is easy
or Call us on: 087 236 6518 | Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out about our services and treatments visit our website: